Lance Wallach, Managing Director, is the nation’s leading expert on employee benefit plans,419 tax problem resolution and IRS audit defense.
Mr. Wallach is a member of the AICPA faculty of teaching professionals and has provided his renowned national expertise in many court cases. He is the author of many best-selling financial and legal books, including:
- Wealth Preservation Planning” by the National Society of Accountants
- The CPA’s Guide to Federal & Estate Gift Taxation” published by Bisk
- The AICPA’s “The team approach to Tax, Financial & Estate planning.
- The CPA’s Guide to Life Insurance” by Bisk CPEasy
- Avoiding Circular 230 Malpractice Traps and Common Abusive Small Business Hot spots by the AICPA, author/moderator Lance Wallach